Chiropractic is simple. It's natural. It honors the wisdom of your body. The intent is to restore your body's ability to regulate and heal itself; without drugs, without surgery. Dr. Carl D. Horkavy, DC has helped many enjoy relief and better health for almost a quarter-century.
Dr. Horkavy attended Texas Chiropractic College for his degree and served in the US Air Force. Now he spends his time relieving pain for people in Benson, NC and surrounding areas. Benson Chiropractic has been family owned and operated since 1985 and will continue to provide a personal touch to all manner of pain relief.
In addition to providing care to many of the area's local student athletes and coaches, Dr. Horkavy has treated many professional and amateur athletes. Dr. Horkavy is also an avid bicyclist participating annually in charitable fundraising events.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please contact Benson Chiropractic today!
- Texas Chiropractic College (2003)
- University of Houston (1979)
- Community College of the Air Force (1978)
- Western Connecticut State College (1975)
- North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Member of the HealthSource System
Post Graduate Training
- Pierce Technique/Analysis
- Extremity Adjusting
- Carpal Tunnel
- X-ray/MRI (120 hours)
- Impairment Rating
- Whiplash and Trauma
- Worker's Compensation Certification
- Wellness Symposium
- American Red Cross Back Safety Program
- Spinal Decompression
Current/Past - Speaker Presentations
- Kiwanis Clubs
- Benson Senior Citizens Center
- Elementary & Middle School Programs
- Industrial Safety/Health
- Spinal Health
- Children and Chiropractic
- Carpal Tunnel
- Back Pain
- Golf Performance
- Sports Injuries